Description : Windows 7 Themes, Styles, Skins, Visual Styles, Apple Mac Leopard (more…)
Best of & How to
Popular Visual Styles
- Letein Theme For Windows 7
- Flaty – Windows 7 Transformation Pack
- Once Upon A Time Win
- MacMod for Windows
- Windows – Visual Styles 7
- Concave VS for Windows 7
- Midnight For Windows 7
- Frost Aero Win7 Theme
- Exon for Windows 7
- Gray Mod Minimal for Win 8.1
HowTo customize & apply Windows 7 Visual Styles
1. Download Universal Theme Pather
2. Run the .Exe depending on your 32bit or 64bit.
3. Go through clicking all three patch buttons and close, then restart your system..
4. After restart navigate to “C:WindowsResourcesThemes” (C: is your local disk letter) and drag and drop Windows 7 Theme you download into the themes folder and click “your_theme.themepack”. It will activate your new style.
Customize Windows 7 in practice
What we want to do is change our Windows 7 default look to something like this:
Title: PixiTale VS for Win7 v1.0
After we download & unpack .zip file from DeviantART we have those files to deal with:
Now all we need to do is use this tip:
After restart navigate to “C:WindowsResourcesThemes” (C: is your local disk letter) and drag and drop Windows 7 Visual Style you download into the themes folder and click “your_theme.themepack”. It will activate your new style.
So all we need to do is copy above files to “C:WindowsResourcesThemes” and click on ‘pixitale.themepack’ to start this brand new theme.
Max out your windows by watching tech channels on time warner cable tv, the best digital cable tv around at InternetLion.com. Or you can decidedirect tv vs dish network and get adish network satellite television!
I hope this tutorial make sense to you, before putting this online I’ve checked all of that on my Windows7 system and it worked.